First let me say Thank You to TiffancyC from Life According to Tiffany for nominating me for the Liebster award. The word “liebster” has German origins and several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart and even boyfriend. The Liebster Award is a way to share and discover new blogs with less than 200 followers (I dislike this number lets make it 1000). This “award” given by bloggers to fellow bloggers includes answering eleven questions and posing eleven new questions for the newly nominated bloggers. So let’s get started!
1. If you could only blog about one topic, what would you choose? I would have to choose beauty, only because I really enjoy taking still photos of things like makeup and other beauty products and finding ways to make them visually interesting.
2. What is/was your major? My B.A. is in Communications specializing in Graphic Design
3. What’s your favorite physical attribute about yourself? My eyes.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Commonwealth Avenue in Boston, MA.
5. How many makeup products do you own? A LOT. Too many to count right now. More than 100 but probably less than 200.
6. How often do you work out? 3-4 days a week
7. How much would you pay to have your makeup professionally done? Maybe a couple hundred bucks. Depends on the occasion.
8. What’s your favorite brand of makeup? MAKE UP FOR EVER
9. Day or night? Night
10. What’s your dream vehicle? Range Rover
11. City or country? Country
THE ENDEAVOURS OF EVERYDAY LIFE
LA VIE EST BELLE
Diary of A Marketing Misfit
ANNA VS DESIGN
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. If you could make a living blogging would you quit your current job?
3. What topic do you wish you could blog about, but are too afraid?
4. Do you share your blog with family and friends?
5. Has your blog ever upset a family member or friend?
6. Everyone on earth subscribed to your blog, what would your next blog post be about?
7. Name one celebrity you wish was reading your blog. (This person can be living or dead.)
8. Who/what is your favorite blogger/blog?
9. Would you ever want to collaborate on a post with another blogger?
10. Which blog topic is your guilty pleasure?
11. What is the one thing you really dislike about blogging?
1. Answer the 11 questions posed by the blogger who nominated you.
2. Nominate 11 new bloggers with under 200 followers (I dislike this number lets make it 1000).
3. Ask your nominees 11 new questions.
4. Inform the nominees of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.